Time Consuming Bookkeeping
Real Estate Investment
- Owner doing bookkeeping work for real estate investment firm
- Required 6-8 hours of owner time each week
- Significant delays in preparing tax returns and sharing financial reports with investors
- Client outsourced entire accounting department to Lucrum Consulting
- Standardized chart of accounts across all companies simplifies coding of expenses.
- Client has specific, strategic involvement only to provide complete control and financial security yet require minimal time
- Owner has additional half day of productivity each week
- Greater efficiencies reduced cost to client by 31.5% within 90 days
- Accounting function now requires less than 4 hrs week
Cost Benefit Analysis for Small Businesses: Ask the Expert
In this ‘Ask The Expert’ interview, Lucrum CEO Jeff Heybruck explains the importance of cost benefit analysis to small business owners. Read …
What is a Fractional CFO & How Do CFO Services Work?
What is a Fractional CFO? A fractional Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is a part-time resource with extensive industry experience that is contracted …