Lucrum Consulting, Inc., founded in 2009, works with business owners and accounting teams of mid-sized, locally owned companies, to create, measure and manage their financial resources – leveraging them to their greatest impact and is looking to hire a great fit for a CFO Consultant. This individual will work directly with the President/Owner and will be responsible for managing client financial and business activities, managing client relationships and contributing to new client acquisitions through networking or referrals but not through direct sales or cold calling. This individual will work autonomously so exceptional self-management and self-starting skills are important.
In addition to strong accounting, finance and computer skills, the ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- An efficiency with resources, and passion toward profitability for clients and Lucrum Consulting,
- The ability to maintain focus and commitment to processes,
- The ability to see the big picture, the pieces that make it up, and to use this ability in advising our clients,
- Good judgment and strong critical thinking skills, on behalf of our clients and Lucrum Consulting,
- Strong self-management skills to balance workload and changing priorities,
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to help our clients get creative with new solutions to old problems,
- A thirst for learning, research, and understanding – both in our business and the industries of our clients and
- Strong customer focus and exceptional skill at cultivating long-term relationships with clients and colleagues.
The candidate will need to embrace the concept of being accountable for his or her own actions, and understand what is necessary to accomplish the work. A proven record of delivering results and a thirst for working with and analyzing data is needed.
- 10 years previous accounting experience
- Experience in the contracting/construction industries
- Job costing experience
- Tax experience is a plus
- Must be highly proficient in QuickBooks and Excel