Improved Insurance Coverage
Fast Casual Restaurant Franchise
- Fanchisor was named in a lawsuit for the actions of a franchisee.
- Franchisor did not have insurance coverage to protect against the claim named in the lawsuit.
- Insurance agent was not providing value, shopping policies or making recommendations as to improving coverage or eliminating gaps.
- Worked in conjunction with legal team and Franchise Business Coaches to successfully limit liability and extricate franchisor from the lawsuit. Cost about $10-20K in legal fees.
- Interviewed 3 insurance agents to better understand the coverages and policies the client should have maintained and what the cost should be.
- Obtained much better service, significantly higher limits, and added both Cyber Crime and Employer Practice Liability insurance coverage for less than the previous agent's premiums.
- Worked with client staff to revise training manuals and policies to specifically target and reduce opportunities for similar lawsuits in the future regardless of insurance coverage or not.
Six Essential Monthly Accounting Numbers Every Business Owner Needs to Know (& Where to Find Them)
It seems like Revenue and the cash balance are the first (or only) two numbers most business owners look at on a …
How To Respond When Employees Ask For A Pay Raise Based On Inflation
Written by: Jeff Heybruck Have your employees asked for a raise lately? All over the country people are reevaluating their employment and …
5 Tactics for Negotiating with Suppliers and Vendors
Successful entrepreneurs understand the importance of building long-term business relationships that can contribute to their bottom line. That’s why many business owners …