Commissioned Sales People
Moving & Storage Company
- Owner struggled to track commissions earned vs. paid
- Sales team was frustrated due to wide variations in cash flow from one pay period to next
- Bookkeeper had to reconcile accounts and correct discrepancies causing distrust between sales force and office staff
- Transitioned all commissioned employees to bi-weekly draw with quarterly bonuses to smooth cash flows and simplify payroll reporting;
- Created one custom report for office manager, owner, and sales force to review and track performance;
- Eliminated non-value adding administrative tasks.
- Increased overall efficiency by 4 man-hours per week.
- Enhanced clarity and comprehension for all parties
- Minimized administrative workload.
6 Smart Ways For Brewers To Leverage Cashflow Projections for Business Planning
By: Jason AlexanderUpdated May 2022 We’ve all heard the old adage that cash is king. But brewers are often more focused on …
4 Internal Factors That Make a Business More Competitive
By: Jeffrey HeybruckUpdated May 2022 Business-as-usual often means focusing on external factors such as growing sales or expanding outward facing products and …
4 Ways to Increase Revenue
By: Jeffrey HeybruckUpdated April 2022 Ready to hit the next revenue milestone? Our team of CFOs have compiled a list of strategic …