Commissioned Sales People
Moving & Storage Company
- Owner struggled to track commissions earned vs. paid
- Sales team was frustrated due to wide variations in cash flow from one pay period to next
- Bookkeeper had to reconcile accounts and correct discrepancies causing distrust between sales force and office staff
- Transitioned all commissioned employees to bi-weekly draw with quarterly bonuses to smooth cash flows and simplify payroll reporting;
- Created one custom report for office manager, owner, and sales force to review and track performance;
- Eliminated non-value adding administrative tasks.
- Increased overall efficiency by 4 man-hours per week.
- Enhanced clarity and comprehension for all parties
- Minimized administrative workload.
QuickBooks Setup Dos & Don’ts For Actionable Reporting
By: Jeff Heybruck Whether running a salon with multiple locations or managing a services business across territories, proper QuickBooks setup is crucial …
Budgeting in QuickBooks 101: Create A Budget In QuickBooks
By Jeff Heybruck Short on time? Take me to the key takeaways. Business owners who fail to spend at least one day …
How To Score & Rank Your Customers: Stratifying A Client Base
By: Jeff Heybruck Not all clients are created equal. Some are more profitable than others, and some are just plain difficult to …