Commissioned Sales People
Moving & Storage Company
- Owner struggled to track commissions earned vs. paid
- Sales team was frustrated due to wide variations in cash flow from one pay period to next
- Bookkeeper had to reconcile accounts and correct discrepancies causing distrust between sales force and office staff
- Transitioned all commissioned employees to bi-weekly draw with quarterly bonuses to smooth cash flows and simplify payroll reporting;
- Created one custom report for office manager, owner, and sales force to review and track performance;
- Eliminated non-value adding administrative tasks.
- Increased overall efficiency by 4 man-hours per week.
- Enhanced clarity and comprehension for all parties
- Minimized administrative workload.
Cost Benefit Analysis for Small Businesses: Ask the Expert
In this ‘Ask The Expert’ interview, Lucrum CEO Jeff Heybruck explains the importance of cost benefit analysis to small business owners. Read …
What is a Fractional CFO & How Do CFO Services Work?
What is a Fractional CFO? A fractional Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is a part-time resource with extensive industry experience that is contracted …