Changes in Economic Trends
Construction Equipment Sales Business
- Management consultant hired Lucrum to investigate financials after struggling to identify where cash was being spent given the relatively healthy profit margins of the business.
- Business owner was distracted and not actively managing business; did not account for changes in trends and economies nor did he adjust his lifestyle to accommodate reduced disposable income.
- Analyzed 3 years of financials to identify discretionary expenditures paid using company funds.
- Identified both personal/luxury spending as well as frivolous/wasteful spending on behalf of company.
- Management consultant used this information to help client restructure business, successfully preserving significant portion of the client's net worth.
- Worked with banks to restructure loans and refinance various debts to maintain healthy cash flow while accelerating payoff dates.
6 Smart Ways For Brewers To Leverage Cashflow Projections for Business Planning
By: Jason AlexanderUpdated May 2022 We’ve all heard the old adage that cash is king. But brewers are often more focused on …
4 Internal Factors That Make a Business More Competitive
By: Jeffrey HeybruckUpdated May 2022 Business-as-usual often means focusing on external factors such as growing sales or expanding outward facing products and …
4 Ways to Increase Revenue
By: Jeffrey HeybruckUpdated April 2022 Ready to hit the next revenue milestone? Our team of CFOs have compiled a list of strategic …