Changes in Economic Trends
Construction Equipment Sales Business
- Management consultant hired Lucrum to investigate financials after struggling to identify where cash was being spent given the relatively healthy profit margins of the business.
- Business owner was distracted and not actively managing business; did not account for changes in trends and economies nor did he adjust his lifestyle to accommodate reduced disposable income.
- Analyzed 3 years of financials to identify discretionary expenditures paid using company funds.
- Identified both personal/luxury spending as well as frivolous/wasteful spending on behalf of company.
- Management consultant used this information to help client restructure business, successfully preserving significant portion of the client's net worth.
- Worked with banks to restructure loans and refinance various debts to maintain healthy cash flow while accelerating payoff dates.
5 Signs You’re Ready for a Fractional CFO
By Jeff Heybruck Thinking about hiring a fractional CFO, but not sure if the business is ready? While there’s no magic business …
Job Costing in Quickbooks: Setup Tips & Best Practices
by Jeff Heybruck Job costing, or the process of tracking the costs and expenses associated with a specific job, project or account, …
How To Run A Business In the Face of Rising Interest Rates
by Jeff Heybruck Beginning in 2008, financial crises drove down interest rates to just above 0%. Now, for the first time in …