Part-time CFO Pricing
Affordable financial expertise for small businesses.
You’re ready to stop worrying about the numbers and start leading your business. Hiring a full time CFO doesn't make sense for your organization, but that doesn't mean you have to make decisions based on bad information. There is another option.
Lucrum’s part-time CFO pricing starts at $499/month. For one affordable, predictable monthly fee, we help you fix the finances while coming alongside you to teach you what you need to know. Whether you need just a little, or a lot of help in taking the mystery out of business performance, we have a part-time CFO package to meet you where you are on your journey of business leadership.
- 20-Point Financial Operations Analysis
- Financial Operations Support
- Financial Review
- Financial Scorecard
- Client / Job Profitability Analysis
- Vendor Cost Analysis
- Staff Performance Analysis
- QuickBooks Training
- Hiring Assistance
- Dedicated CFO
- Service Level Response
- Telephone / Video Conference
- Authorized Contacts
The first step to leading your business with confidence is having a free, no-commitment consultation with a Lucrum representative.
During the consultation we will:
- Review your financial health check and discuss outliers and opportunities
- Discuss where you see your business in 5 years, anything you’d like to fix and anything else you think would be helpful for us to know
- Answer questions about Lucrum’s educational approach and our services
It can be intimidating to give someone a look behind the curtain at your business. Don't worry, we've seen it all. We're here to help you, not judge. We understand how exposed it can feel to share your books with a stranger.
After that meeting, we will be able to help create an Action Plan with next steps and a monthly budget that makes sense for your situation.
When you are able to make confident business decisions based on reliable data, you will wonder why you waited so long to start!
How it Works
- Schedule your FREE Consultation
- Create an Action Plan with Lucrum
- Lead Confidently